If you own investment property or plan to rent your home for a period of time, you want peace of mind that knowing your investment is being taken care of. You need confidence in knowing you have the right property manager.
With Historic Coast Realty, you avoid all the hassles of big company bureaucracy and being passed from person to person in department after department. With our Boutique style of service, the Broker follows the service path from start to finish to assure you the best possible service.
As your property manager, we will:
- Assess the rental market and determine the best rental rate possible for your unit
- Find and screen the best possible tenant
- Obtain any and all licenses and certifications needed
- Collect and deposit monthly rents
- Receive all tenant communications
- Schedule and monitor property repairs and maintenance
- Manage property escrow accounts
- Do Periodic Inspections
- Manage disputes and work with attorneys